Spiegelapp is innovative and forward looking. We have developed a great deal and will continue to do so in the coming years. We are looking for HR professionals with the drive to develop the dynamic market for the Spiegelapp further and to support our clients in the process of HR digitalisation. We are looking for an enterprising and client-oriented HR Business Partner who is capable of contacting our (potential) clients in a natural way.
What will you do?
- You will work as an HR Business consultant. Your task is to help our clients create robust, development-oriented organisations.
- Performance management is really your cup of tea and you are very familiar with data and HR Tech.
- You have extensive experience with working in SMEs, family businesses, education or local authorities and are motivated to work on a variety of challenging HRM assignments in a small and fun team and to help put the Spiegelapp on the map.
What do we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work and think at HBO/WO (higher professional education/university) level.
- You are available to work for 4 or 5 days a week.
- You are client-centred, decisive, enterprising, result-oriented and a good communicator.
- You have a clear vision for HR and at least 5 years' work experience.
- You know all there is to know about transition processes.
- You are constructive and never lose the human touch.
- You are fluent in Dutch and preferably also in German and/or English.
- You are an effective team player.
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- An office and workspace in the heart of The Hague within walking distance of the main station.
- Many development opportunities in various areas and coaching on the job.
- Flexible working hours and plenty of options for working from home.
- A travel allowance, pension and Christmas package.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Please call +31(0)6 41 27 30 20 if you have any questions about this vacancy.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV. If you think an HR colleague would be ideal for this position, please feel free to pass it on!