Spiegelapp is innovative and forward looking. To further develop the dynamic market for the Spiegelapp, we are looking for an enterprising support assistant who is capable of contacting our (potential) clients in a natural way.
What will you do?
- You will work with new client contacts in various market segments and develop natural working relationships. Quality comes first. This will lead to sales. We will of course take account of your preferences and offer you sufficient support.
- Inbound marketing can be an important part of your work in partnership with HR specialists and training consultants.
- You provide support and advice to existing users of the Spiegelapp.
- We don't work with scripts: instead, we rely on your creativity and expertise to handle client contacts.
What do we expect from you?
- You are available to work for 16 hours a week.
- You preferably have the ability to work and think at HBO (higher professional education) level to provide support at the required level.
- You are a good communicator and can understand our clients' needs and wishes.
- You are fluent in Dutch and possibly also German and/or English.
- You are an effective team player.
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- An office and workspace in the heart of The Hague within walking distance of the main station.
- Many development opportunities in various areas and coaching on the job.
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home.
We look forward to your response. Call +31 (0)70 346 92 05 or +31 (0)6 41 27 30 20 for more information.